The Beehive’s growing!
It’s been an amazing start of 2016 here at Wordbee: in this first quarter, our team has seen the arrival of quite a number of new talented, proactive and friendly individuals, all aimed at providing our clients with the best-in-class product, support and consultancy.
To learn more about our newest additions, check out our press release, and keep reading below for our job openings!
New features for project managers and translators alike!
Wordbee maintains an unprecedented level of innovation when it comes to integrated, fully functional fully functional translation management, enabling translators and project managers to blend their activities into a single, straightforward workflow. At the start of this year, we implemented new features which allow PM’s to have even better control over their projects and workflows. Thanks to our latest developments, you now can:
- Add the same task multiple times in the same workflow;
- Freely change the task order, right in the middle of a project’s lifecycle;
- Set-up separate workflows for each individual language and/or job in CoDyT projects.
If you want to read more about these new and exciting developments, please visit our feature announcements section!
Job openings at Wordbee!
We’re on the lookout for talented and passionate people. Wordbee provides a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented. Currently, we have the following vacancies:
- An experienced C# .NET developer, in charge of improving our current products as well as enriching them with innovative programming ideas;
- A native English Sales Account Manager. The ideal candidate is a successful Sales Executive with consultative sales experience in Localization or Technology. Individuals coming into this role will concentrate on generating new business from the European markets.
If you think you’re the right fit, click here to find out more!
Register for our free webinar!
Improving the Customer Experience with Wordbee Client Portal
May 31st, 2016 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM (CEST)
In this webinar we will present the many benefits of the portal from your clients’ perspective: a personalized environment where your clients can place an order in a few clicks; keep track and see the history of their orders and invoices; return the document(s) for translation…and much more!
Discover Wordbee‘s invoice management capabilities
June 8th, 2016 4:00 PM - 4:30PM (CEST)
In this session, we will show you how to easily create and manage your clients’ quotes and invoices in Wordbee Translator. And specifically, we’ll see how to enter clients’ billing information, create price lists, customize invoice layout, convert quotes into invoices, and more!