Client Success Manager
Our innovative, fast-paced translation technology company is experiencing rapid growth.
Wordbee is based in Luxembourg and we develop and market Wordbee Translator, a Cloud-based collaborative translation and project management platform and Wordbee Beebox, a solution for content localization. Since 2008, we have been helping translation service providers and global enterprises to successfully implement high-performance translation technology.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager to join our team in Luxembourg, who helps our clients succeed in using Wordbee’s solutions. Based on the requirements of the client, the Client Success Manager advises on the improved use of the translation technology within their organization.
- Where is this job? Wordbee HQ - Luxembourg
- Is this job full-time or part-time? Full-time
Principal Job Responsibilities
- Engage with assigned client accounts on the optimal use of Wordbee’s translation technology.
- Assist the Sales Team with demonstrations and pre-sales questions, which often include technical matters.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend best practices during the Proof-of-Concept phase.
- Prepare and provide input for RFIs/RFPs.
- Provide training for clients in order to enhance their product expertise and technical insight.
- Prepare the new client’s platform with specific workflows and settings when onboarding.
- Analyze client requirements and recommend solutions that optimize value for both the client and Wordbee.
- Communicate with the software development team on issues identified from field observations and client feedback.
- You grasp new things quickly.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are at ease when talking to clients and prospects.
- You are proactive, assertive and always looking for solutions.
- You prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- You organize your work well and pay attention to detail.
- You are multilingual. English is a must.
Nice to have:
- You are familiar with how software service providers onboard and support clients.
- You know about technical topics such as XML, JSON and APIs.
- You have used CAT tools.
What’s in it for you
- Full-time contract
- International environment
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Perspectives and opportunities in a successful growing company
- Cool, multilingual, international team