Client Success Manager
Client Success Manager - At Wordbee
Our innovative, fast-paced Translation Technology company is experiencing rapid growth.
Wordbee is based in Luxembourg and we develop and market Wordbee Translator, a Cloud-based collaborative translation and project management platform and Wordbee Beebox, a solution for content localization.
In the last 11 years, we helped Translation Service Providers and Global Enterprises to successfully implement high-performance translation technology.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager to join our team in Luxembourg.
- Where is this job? Wordbee HQ - Luxembourg
- Is this job full-time or part-time? Full-time
Principal Job Responsibilities
- Provide the best client experience possible, which in turn will result in client retention and expansion.
- Keep the client satisfied, and make it easy for the client to take maximum advantage of the product or service they have purchased.
- Discuss customization specifications with the client and account managers, ensure technical feasibility in coordination with the software development team.
- Understand the needs of the client, analyze the impact of the proposed changes on the client’s business.
- Unlock and evaluate pending clients’ customization requests.
- Ensure that the projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Manage the relationship with the dedicated client accounts.
- Anticipate and actively manage problems and escalate them if necessary.
- Supervise and coordinate all internal resources needed during an RFI/RFP process.
- Train and onboard new clients.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and a real sense of service.
- A social, flexible and positive attitude.
- Have a Master degree in a technical or international business field.
- Multilingual with excellent writing skills. Perfect English is a must.
What’s in it for you
- Full-time contract
- International environment
- Open democratic culture
- Perspectives and opportunities in a successful growing company
- Cool team
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to send a resume for the attention of Anita Sempels [email protected]