Experienced Project Manager
KEEN TO JOIN?
Our innovative, fast-paced translation technology company is experiencing rapid growth.
Wordbee is based in Luxembourg and we develop and market Wordbee Translator, a cloud-based collaborative translation and project management platform and Wordbee Beebox, a solution for content localization. In the last 10 years, we helped translation service providers and global enterprises to successfully implement high-performance translation technology.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will plan our client’s projects and work closely with the Sales team. The ideal candidate is skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that he or she will oversee.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project objectives, ensure technical feasibility in coordination with the software development team
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders during the project time
- Develop a project plan to track progress
- Unlock and evaluate pending clients’ customization requests
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Supervise and coordinate all internal resources needed during an RFI/RFP process
- Manage the project management team
- Oversee testing before project delivery and ensure client acceptance
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, other languages are a plus.
Wordbee offers a very pleasant working atmosphere. You will have the opportunity to interact with dynamic professionals internationally.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send a resume for the attention of Anita Sempels to firstname.lastname@example.org