Technical Integration Engineer
Technical Integration Engineer - At Innovative Company
We are hiring an experienced Technical Integration Engineer for our office in Soleuvre, Luxembourg.
Wordbee is a successful fast-moving and innovative Internet company. Our award-winning SaaS solution enables corporations to run their translation activities on our platform. We have hundreds of customers around the globe: SMEs, public institutions and some of the biggest international corporations.
If you are passionate about software, API and you want to create a lot of new and exciting integrations… then join our dynamic agile team.
- Where is this job? Wordbee HQ - Luxembourg
- Is this job full-time or part-time? Full-time
Your mission consists of but not limited to
- Learn and understand the business domain of Wordbee integrations with external systems.
- Become an expert in Wordbee API, integration modules and connectors.
- Communicate and negotiate with Wordbee clients regarding the integrations.
- Analyze and setup integrations in case of new Wordbee clients.
- Maintain a good level of documentation for Wordbee integrations.
- Propose fixes and enhancements for Wordbee integration functionalities.
- Collaborate with the team in an open and supportive environment using Agile processes.
- Manage relations with external integration developers.
- Solve challenging problems and work effectively with others to come up with the best solution.
- Adhere to development best practices: documentation, code standards, code/design reviews, unit tests, optimization, and maintainability.
- Maintain and enforce a high level of code quality using unit testing, integration testing, and other advanced software development techniques.
- Constant self-improvement and development of work-related skills.
- 3+ years of hands-on technical IT experience.
- Experience or willingness to learn C#, PHP, Java(no expert level required)
- Understanding of REST API and other integration mechanisms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and knowing how to figure out stuff.
- Ability to take initiative and get things done.
- Strong communication skills in an international environment (written and oral)
- Experience of communication with clients and peer in an international environment.
- Experience creating technical and business documentation and specifications.
- Upper-intermediate level of written and conversational English.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Full time contract
- Flexible working hours, work from home
- International environment
- Open democratic culture
- Perspectives and opportunities in a successful growing company
- Cool team