We are hiring experienced a Project Manager for our office in Soleuvre, Luxembourg. Write to us at [email protected] if you’d like to apply.
Wordbee is a successful, fast-paced Internet company. Our award-winning SaaS solution enables corporations to run their translation activities on our platform. We have hundreds of customers around the globe: SMEs, public institutions and some of the biggest international corporations.
The PM supports sales productivity by securing the “technical close” in complex proposals. This person will collaborate with sales and software development resources to ensure that the proposals include technical solutions that accurately address the client’s needs. Based on the requirements of Wordbee’s clients, the Project Manager will give recommendations and advice on the improved use of the translation technology within their company.
Principal job responsibilities
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend best practices during Proof-of-Concept phase
- Prepare and provide input for the technical sections of RFIs/RFPs
- Communicate with the software development team on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback
- Proactively scope the best proposal to address customer requirements and recommend solutions that optimize value for both the customer and Wordbee
- Provide training for clients in order to enhance their product expertise and technical insight
- Prepare the new client’s platform with specific workflows and settings when onboarding
- Liaise with the development team and the client about the feasibility of certain customizations
- Actively engage with assigned client accounts on the optimal use of Wordbee’s translation technology
- Experience in translation or software project management
- Tech-savvy with an aptitude to grasp new things quickly
- Organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Strong written and verbal communication
- You are a Networker, an assertive and solution-oriented person
What’s in it for you
- You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives
- Career progression possibilities
- An international team and a friendly atmosphere