Cairo Office: Senior Software Quality Engineer
Wordbee is a successful fast moving and innovative Internet company. Our award-winning SaaS solution enables corporations to run their translation activities on our platform. We have hundreds of customers around the globe: SMEs, public institutions and some of the biggest international corporations.
- Position: We are hiring experienced Software Tester for our Egypt office in Cairo.
- Location: Cairo Office
- Time: Full-time
- Work with the development team to understand requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria and translate them into test scenarios, and test cases.
- Document and create test data, work with others to use that test data for testing purposes.
- Perform different sorts of tests for new and existing features of our product.
- Responsible for the highest standard of quality of our software product.
- Responsible for finding, tracking and prioritizing high-value bugs and driving toward their resolution.
- Able to make meaningful contributions to the existing testing practices and methodology.
- 3+ years of Software Quality Assurance experience in web and API projects.
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies and processes.
- Experience in test document creation (test cases, test scenarios).
- Fluent technically (able to do basic SQL queries or API calls).
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile process.
- Hands-on experience with Test Case and Management systems.
- A team player, comfortable making important decisions and standing behind them.
- Able to work independently and drive multiple QA initiatives, in and outside of the scrum team.
- Strong attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Upper-intermediate level of written and conversational English