Senior Sales Executive
for the DACH region
KEEN TO JOIN?
Our innovative, fast-paced translation technology company is experiencing rapid growth.
Wordbee is based in Luxembourg and we develop and market Wordbee Translator, a cloud-based collaborative translation and project management platform and Wordbee Beebox, a solution for content localization. In the last 10 years, we helped translation service providers and global enterprises to successfully implement high-performance translation technology.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and relational skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and strong, persuasive closing abilities.
Do you have strong translation services or technology sales experience? Are you a successful sales hunter who is looking for a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment? If you answered YES to both of these questions, then we would like to speak with YOU!
This position reports to the Sales Director and interfaces with all levels of the organization including Software Development Engineers, Support and Marketing.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement, demonstration of the product, drafting a proposal to closing the deal
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Represent company at trade shows and conduct demonstrations to prospective users
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience with demonstrated achievements in selling translation technology, translation services or content management software
- Strong presentation skills
- Very tech-savvy
Fluency in German is a must, other languages are a plus.
- A high level of initiative and creativity
- Natural curiosity and a desire to absorb and process knowledge
- Timely and sound decision making
- Level of comfort with change, adaptable and flexible
Soleuvre, Luxembourg or home based
Base salary plus commission
Wordbee offers a very pleasant working atmosphere. You will have the opportunity to interact with dynamic professionals internationally.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send a resume for the attention of Anita Sempels to firstname.lastname@example.org