In this episode of The International Buzz we spoke with Luigi Muzii, founder of sQuid, about having controversial opinions and the issues one is facing when being outspoken. We discussed quality standards, error prevention, and which part technology plays in solving problems. Luigi has been in the industry since 1982, working as a translator, individual consultant and public speaker. His recently published book “Upstream” features all articles he’s written in the past 10 years.
- Travel & Tourism Panel: Localization Strategies & Processes
- Enable suppliers to amend services & rates
- 6 ways SEO translation can increase your sales
- Wordbee Expands Global Presence, Announces New Partnership in Asia
- A Guide for External Workers in WBT
- How to Survive Technological Hypes
- 10 Mistranslated Signs that Show the Importance of Translation
Subscribe to cool updates
Hear about new localization podcast episodes, localization ideas, updates, webinars, and other cool stuff via our newsletter.