In this episode of The International Buzz we spoke with Luigi Muzii, founder of sQuid, about having controversial opinions and the issues one is facing when being outspoken. We discussed quality standards, error prevention, and which part technology plays in solving problems. Luigi has been in the industry since 1982, working as a translator, individual consultant and public speaker. His recently published book “Upstream” features all articles he’s written in the past 10 years.
- Customizing E-Mail Templates in WBT
- MT Integrations in Wordbee Translator
- Marketing localization: Best practices for global success
- DeepL machine translation available in Wordbee Translator
- Why localization is crucial to your international branding
- 5 differences between marketing translation and transcreation
- 5 essential tools for your SEO translation project
Subscribe to cool updates
Hear about new localization podcast episodes, localization ideas, updates, webinars, and other cool stuff via our newsletter.