In this episode of The International Buzz we spoke with Luigi Muzii, founder of sQuid, about having controversial opinions and the issues one is facing when being outspoken. We discussed quality standards, error prevention, and which part technology plays in solving problems. Luigi has been in the industry since 1982, working as a translator, individual consultant and public speaker. His recently published book “Upstream” features all articles he’s written in the past 10 years.
- Take Control Of Your Translation Editor User Interface
- New online video subtitle translator as part of CAT Tool
- Episode 14: Leon Leid, Localization Project Manager at InEight
- Improve Your Security With Wordbee SSO
- KPIs for the Translation Business: A Brief Intro
- Essential Guide To Localizing Advertising Campaigns Like A Pro
- Translation Quality Management: A Holistic Approach
Subscribe to cool updates
Hear about new localization podcast episodes, localization ideas, updates, webinars, and other cool stuff via our newsletter.