In this episode of the International Buzz we talk to Bruno Herrmann, previous Digital Globalization Director at Nielsen. While discussing the need for snackable content, he also explains what it takes to produce good global content, and why he prefers referring to AI as automated intelligence as an alternative definition.
- Take Control Of Your Translation Editor User Interface
- New online video subtitle translator as part of CAT Tool
- Episode 14: Leon Leid, Localization Project Manager at InEight
- Improve Your Security With Wordbee SSO
- KPIs for the Translation Business: A Brief Intro
- Essential Guide To Localizing Advertising Campaigns Like A Pro
- Translation Quality Management: A Holistic Approach
Subscribe to cool updates
Hear about new localization podcast episodes, localization ideas, updates, webinars, and other cool stuff via our newsletter.