In this episode of the International Buzz we talk to Bruno Herrmann, previous Digital Globalization Director at Nielsen. While discussing the need for snackable content, he also explains what it takes to produce good global content, and why he prefers referring to AI as automated intelligence as an alternative definition.
- A Data-driven Approach to Translation Vendor Management
- What to include in your localization style guide
- Can you have too much content in content marketing?
- Wordbee New Editor: Where are we now?
- Software localization methodologies panel discussion
- Episode 11: Patrizia Napoli, founder of Language Box
- Transforming Translation Data Into Business Analytics: An Overview
Subscribe to cool updates
Hear about new localization podcast episodes, localization ideas, updates, webinars, and other cool stuff via our newsletter.