Patrizia Napoli talks about the idea behind her language service consultancy company called Language Box. From her experience as a consultant but also as a freelance translator she knows that localization is often still an afterthought and strives to drive awareness to the industry. Once you experience automation and the wide range of possibilities of a good Translation Management System you will never go back to!
- A Brief History of Translation
- Episode 15: Anna Schlegel, Senior Director of Globalization Programs and Information at NetApp
- How Wordbee can drive the speed-up of your translation projects
- Wordbee Global Search component now available in the New Editor
- SlatorCon San Francisco 2018, 3 September, 2018
- What Is Post-Editing? Here Are 3 Approaches
- Localization metrics deep dive: Order to proposal KPI
Subscribe to cool updates
Hear about new localization podcast episodes, localization ideas, updates, webinars, and other cool stuff via our newsletter.