Patrizia Napoli talks about the idea behind her language service consultancy company called Language Box. From her experience as a consultant but also as a freelance translator she knows that localization is often still an afterthought and strives to drive awareness to the industry. Once you experience automation and the wide range of possibilities of a good Translation Management System you will never go back to!
- A Data-driven Approach to Translation Vendor Management
- What to include in your localization style guide
- Can you have too much content in content marketing?
- Wordbee New Editor: Where are we now?
- Software localization methodologies panel discussion
- Episode 11: Patrizia Napoli, founder of Language Box
- Transforming Translation Data Into Business Analytics: An Overview
Subscribe to cool updates
Hear about new localization podcast episodes, localization ideas, updates, webinars, and other cool stuff via our newsletter.